The BRANX FITNESS ‘Elite Run Pro’ is a fantastic mid range treadmill that packs the same top performance features and quality refinements into this brilliantly designed product. With an established brand like Branx, you’ve come to expect the highest in quality from this reputable company.
The ‘Elite Runner Pro’ Treadmill, as will all Branx products, ships brand new with the usual CE, EN957 and ROHS Certifications. As expected, the warranties are UK Based and are provided directly from Branx Fitness.
Branx offer one of the best customer service support teams being known for their fast response times in getting your questions answered quickly throughout the lifetime of your warranty. Branx are genuinely committed to providing superb customer satisfaction.
BRANX Fitness is a name trusted as a leader in the industry, and the BRANX FITNESS ‘Elite Runner Pro’ Treadmill supports that as being a masterpiece of perfection, providing top quality and reliability. With so much to offer Branx are never beaten on value, quality, functionality or style.
Established in 2007 by Mr. Branx, the brand has been renowned in the treadmill industry as the top end of quality performance fitness products, and Branx continue to go from strength to strength, year after year.
The Elite Run Pro has everything you need in a home based performance treadmill.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY ON FRAME, MOTOR & PARTS – 2 YEARS ONSITE LABOUR
- Huge Running Area: 51 x 140cm, 21 X 56inches with a 2 Ply Tread belt
- Superb 23kph Max Speed
- HUGE 6.5HP Peak Motor
- 0 – 22% Auto Incline
- H.R.C Chest Strap incl.
- FREE training mat included
- 99 Programs
- 1 touch speed buttons: 3,6,9,12
- 1 touch incline buttons: 3,6,9,12
- MP3 Socket with high quality Speakers
- Shock absorbent running deck
- Large clear readout display
- Readout Displays: Pace, calories, time, distance, pulse, speed, incline, heart rate, programs…
- Comes with LAPS feature which enables the user to record there laps & there position
- Shock Absorbant 8 Point Running Deck Suspension System
- Running Belt Thickness Is: 2mm
- Folds for Storage
- Minimal Assembly Required
- 150Kg / 24Stone / 331lbs Max User Weight Limit
- CE and EN957 Certified & up to GS Standard